Friday, February 4, 2011

Day18


OK crew, here is the amazing meatball/gavy recipe from my friend gina.


1.5 lb ground meat: beef/pork combo

1/2 cup or little more bread crumbs

small amount of milk- 1/4cup or less

2 eggs

about 1/3 cup grated parm cheese

3T parsley

3 or more cloves garlic minced


Mix bread crumbs with milk and let it sit while you mince garlic. Mix everything else together. DOn;t over mix. Should feel moist.

Bake in a glass dish with a small amount of water in the bottom. 325degrees x 2omin.

Throw in pot of gravy and cook ALL DAY. For gravy she used Tuttorso crushed tomatoes- some bog cans of Italian style and 1-2 cans of tomatoes in thick puree.


I'm gettin' hungy....


Here's a pic I painted on my daughter- copied it from one of the Wolfe Bros. Cheat Books. I get asked to do this design ALOT.
Happy weekend!
kim baker


No comments:

Post a Comment