Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 16


OK, so no goofin' off with painting today since it is my son's 6th bday. I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he said McDonald's- works for me! I was so excited today- I ran into someone today from my town that I worked with years ago in physical therapy. She told me started face painting- yahoo! I love it when I find people who love face painting like I do! I used to talk face painting until my husband turned blue in the face. I then decided to start a guild in my area of NJ so I could gab and share ideas with FPers in my area and it has been wonderful. I have met the nicest, funniest, down-to-earth people. I appreciate every one of them. If you ever want to start a guild in your area, let me know and I"ll help you with some ideas. :)
This pic is NOT painted by me, but painted by my fellow guild member and friend, Niki Belvin of Funny Face in NJ. She is a wonderful artist. She painted this at our december jam. I hope you don;t mind me bragging about you, Nik!
kim baker

No comments:

Post a Comment