Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 24


Sorry everyone, I was under the weather last night and fell asleep very early, before posting to the blog. Which brings me to the subject of my paranoia of having a gig and getting a stomach virus and not being able to go. That has happened to me only once when I got the supposed Swine Flu and ended up in the ER. The hostess was more than happy to have me steer clear of their household and happy that I found a great replacement. My worry is that one day, I won't be able to find a last minute replacement if I get sick. Knock on wood, it hasn't happened yet, but I do have paranoia about it. I imagine mom's of young ones might be like "bridezilla" if you tell them, "houston, we have a problem".

I am off to make Lobster Bisque tonight if I could find the darn recipe- it is sooooo good. Lobster tails were on sale today for Valentine's.

This pic is of Caitlin- I was practicing a mask with what I learned from Marcela. What I learned when I did this yesterday, is that I need practice. I like it, but absorbing Marcela's talent via osmosis is not as strong as I had hoped. :)

kim baker

No comments:

Post a Comment