Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 26


Holy Moley! I have so much work to do before I go to Twist and Shout in Bosotn for 4 days. I can't wait! This weekend I did a party- it was ALL 2 year olds, except 1 or 2. Oh my Lord, I have never had so many squirmy worms all in one party. I was trying so hard to paint well, but let me tell you something, if you think you are a good painter and nothing is challenging anymore, paint a slew of 2 year olds. I would LOVE to see face painting done on these squirmy ones by the best teachers- mark, wolfe bros, pashur, wiser...the list goes on and on........I think it would be so funny to see who could pull off the best face. Whenever we watch them paint, they are painting on us! Still as zombies.......I do have confidence that Marcela could whip it off amazingly well- since she seems like a fairy angel to me- she's got that smile that is part kid.
kim baker

No comments:

Post a Comment