Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 8

I learned this design from Brian Wolfe last November at Fabbulas convention in Philly (he did the same design on me). I love this design because it is so easy and fast!! The Wolfe Bros. are incredible artists- take a class from them whenever you get the chance. They are so down to earth, funny and eager to show you everything they know. There is no ego. I have not yet painted this at a party but I think the little girls will love it.
(I used all DFX paint and Mark's glitter gel which is fantastic- no clogs!)

Kim Baker

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I'm a trend setter!
    I'm happy that my 365 days of balloons blog inspired you to try your own challenge.
    My hope is that by pushing our talents like this, that we force ourselves to improve.

    Following and supporting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!!! I was trying the very same thing, as a new year's resolution . . . just trying to paint something everyday for my own practice. But I never thought of making a blog about it. Very nice!! I will follow you and watch your progress!!

    ReplyDelete