Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11




Oops! I forgot to post yesterday. Guess I was too busy shoveling, building snow forts and having snowball fights (we got about a foot of snow). I had a grand 'ole time yesterday- I think I was about age 5 all day. I mostly twisted balloons yesterday, so I will post a pic of a balloon and the other pic is a FP I did for a step by step that I am about to send to Facepaintingtips.com- she will post it soon on youtube (if i can get off my tush and send it in). I used the tropical rainbow cake and DFX. The balloon was done from a Balloon Magic tutorial- my daughter wanted this "hamster" for her second grade teacher who thought hw was a rabbit, It as fun to make but took a whiiiiiiiiile.
:)

kim baker

2 comments:

  1. Love the bluebird of happiness! I will have to remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work on the balloon and face. Lots of detail. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete